A new event for developer miHoYo’s popular action RPG called Midsummer Island Adventure has brought with it a bunch of new items and treasures to find, some of which require you to have a plentiful supply of an all-new currency. Here we’ll explain how to get Mini Harpastum in Genshin Impact so that you can cash in on all the goodies.
How to Get Mini Harpastum in Genshin Impact
During the Midsummer Islands event, Travelers make their way to a mysterious group of islands where they will attempt to complete a variety of challenges to obtain the corresponding rewards. One such challenge, called Act IV – Harpastum Bombs Loaded… Blow ‘Em Away!, tasks you with using Harpastum bombs to clear out monster encampments. Completing this challenge is the only way to earn Mini Harpastum, which can then, in turn, be used to exchange for precious items in the Events Shop.
How to Beat Harpastum Bombs Loaded… Blow ‘Em Away
Harpastum Bombs are crafted via workbenches scattered around the Golden Apple Archipelago islands (they have a unique icon you can see on the map), and there are three different varieties you can craft that each has different effects: Straight Shooter, Floaty Sploder, and Hot Pod.
You will need to collect a decent amount of five specific resources to stock up your supplies of Harpastum Bombs:
- Flaming Flower Stamen (Found at the Thousand Winds Temple)
- Lizard Tail (Hunt Lizards in Whispering Woods)
- Frog (Found near water sources)
- Luminescent Spine
Once you have the necessary materials and you have located a bench to craft Harpastum Bombs, you can then equip them via the gadgets menu. When Harpastum Bombs are equipped successfully they will replace the elemental skill, so you’ll know when you’ve done it correctly.
Now it’s just a case of locating monster encampments, which are clearly indicated with special icons on the map, and using bombs to destroy them.
You should also see some related content below that may prove useful. If you can’t find an answer to a question you have, then remember that you can reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Showing Off & Jean & Barbara’s Beach Costumes
- Genshin Impact Comes to Epic Games Store on June 8
- NieR, Atelier Ryza, Genshin Impact, Nekopara, & Many More Video Game Figures Revealed at Good Smile Event in Japan
- Genshin Impact Version 1.6 Reveals First Gameplay – New Character, Story, Events, Improvements, & More
- Genshin Impact Version 1.6 Dated & Detailed With “Midsummer Island Adventure” & More