The latest challenge in Fortnite’s Foreshadowing questline requires players to find five CB Radios across the map. Unlike other challenges in the current season, their locations aren’t highlighted on the map when the quest is selected in the ‘Quests’ screen. As such, we’re here to guide you to every Fortnite CB Radio location you’ll need to interact with in order to complete this challenge.
First off, here’s what a Fortnite CB Radio looks like so you know what you’re looking out for.
Where to Find CB Radios in Fortnite
As mentioned above, you’ll need to interact with five CB Radios in order to complete the challenge. The locations of each Fortnite CB Radio is circled on the map below.
For those that prefer written directions, we’ve got you covered:
- Fortnite CB Radio Location 1: Head north of Stealthy Stronghold and look out for one of the shacks on wooden legs. You’ll find the CB Radio underneath it.
- CB Radio Location 2: Head to the hill east of Craggy Cliffs and look for the shack with a telescope. The CB Radio is next to it.
- Fortnite CB Radio Location 3: Head northeast of Steamy Stacks to find another radio by the shipping container.
- CB Radio Location 4: Beneath the wooden stairs of the ski lodge on the hill southwest of Misty Meadows.
- CB Radio Location 5: Head west from Slurpy Swamp and look for the small island just off the coast. The radio is here next to some tents and containers.
What to Do with CB Radios
Once you’ve found a CB Radio, simply walk over to it and interact with it by pressing X on Xbox, Square on PS4, Y on Switch, or E on PC to tick it off your list.
That’s everything you need to know on Fortnite CB Radio locations for the Foreshadowing questline. For more tips and tricks, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage below.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Superman, and Rick Sanchez
- 7 Aliens That Need to Join Fortnite’s Locker in Season 7
- Fortnite Is Teasing a Potential Rick & Morty Crossover Event
- Fortnite Is Getting Improved Graphics and Visuals on PC
- Fortnite Gets a Kelsier Skin From Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Fantasy Series