Free Up Space on Your Hard Drive
Ways to Prepare for Mass Effect Legendary Edition
Digital or physical, pre-order or pick it up on the day, regardless of how you decide to pick up Mass Effect Legendary Edition, one thing remains the same: This game is gonna take up a ton of room on your hard drive.
Whether you’re on Xbox, PlayStation, or PC, the space opera trilogy will take up no less than 80 GB of space. If you’re planning on playing through the game on PS5, that’s a fairly big chunk of your internal SSD. Though, thankfully, the game will run directly from an external drive with it being a PS4 title.
Either way, for the best experience possible, you want to be installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition on your primary storage drive. SSD speeds are so much faster, and you’ll likely notice the difference in terms of the game’s performance, too.
Delete that old game or two that you’ve been saying you’ll go back and play and make way for Commander Shephard and the rest of the N7 squad. It’s time to save the world!
- BioWare Shares Stats On What Choices Players Have Made in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition’s Latest Patch Improves PC Performance, Adds Subtitle Options & More
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Roasts Gamestop on the Citadel
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Finally Changes Tali’s Stock Photo Face
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition’s Latest Patch Fixes Crashing Issues, Achievement Tracking & More