Puzzles are undoubtedly a big part of the Resident Evil experience, and that is the case for Capcom’s newest entry into the franchise, Resident Evil Village. If you are making your way through the game, chances are, you are going to come up to something that may stump you. If you are wondering how to solve the hanging torch puzzle in Resident Evil Village, here’s what you need to know.
How to Solve the Hanging Torch Puzzle in Resident Evil Village
This puzzle appears right after you made your escape from the first Daughter of Dimitrescu. Ethan will find himself in a room full of stone carvings. Right at the center is a hanging torch, with two unlit braziers to the sides. The objective is clear, you will need to light both braziers in order to progress.
To get that done, you will need to hit the hanging torch towards the braziers with the trusty knife in Resident Evil Village. Once the torch has the requisite momentum, it will swing close enough to the braziers and light them up. With both lighted up, you will open up access to a new section of the castle’s lower level.
That wraps it up for how to solve the hanging torch puzzle in Resident Evil Village. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game. You can check out the related content to the game below as well. If there are any particular questions that you need an answer to, hit us up in the comments below as well. We will try our best to find you the answers.
- Capcom’s Financial Results Continue Breaking Records; Resident Evil Village Has Shipped Over 6.1 Million Units
- Capcom Announces Record Financial Results Again; Resident Evil Village Has Shipped 5.7 Million Units
- PlayStation Partner Grand Awards Honor Genshin Impact, Resident Evil Village, and eFootball PES 2021
- Resident Evil Village Giveaway: Win Awesome Collectibles to Celebrate Halloween [UPDATED]
- Resident Evil Village Officially Ships Over 5 Million Units Worldwide