Resident Evil Village has arrived, and fans of the long-time horror series, or fans of giant vampire ladies, are digging into the latest, and hopefully greatest, from Capcom and Resident Evil. The series has taken some twists and turns over the years and seems to have settled into a new blend of survival horror and action. If you’re here, though, you’re probably already knee-deep in the game and are wondering how to open the red door in Resident Evil Village. Here’s what you need to know.
How to Open the Red Door
The red door is something you’ll come across as you progress a bit into Resident Evil Village. It will let you enter House Beneviento, the lair of Lord Donna. She’s the second big boss that you come across after Lord Dimitrescu, and you’ll need to defeat her to move the main story along. You can’t, however, just waltz right on in.
To open the red door, you’ll need to “Give up your memories.” This is a hint at the family photo Ethan has on him from the start of the game. Use it when the key item screen pops up from interacting with the red door, and the door will unlock, allowing you to progress.
However, it is important to keep this in mind; once you open the red door and move forward, you’ll be locked into a very lengthy puzzle segment. So we highly recommended saving your game before going on in, just in case something goes wrong or you want to do something else before going through with the puzzle.
That’s all you need to know about how to open the red door in Resident Evil Village. For more on the Resident Evil Village, check out our guide wiki which is filled with tips, tricks, and info on plenty of FAQs.
- Capcom’s Financial Results Continue Breaking Records; Resident Evil Village Has Shipped Over 6.1 Million Units
- Capcom Announces Record Financial Results Again; Resident Evil Village Has Shipped 5.7 Million Units
- PlayStation Partner Grand Awards Honor Genshin Impact, Resident Evil Village, and eFootball PES 2021
- Resident Evil Village Giveaway: Win Awesome Collectibles to Celebrate Halloween [UPDATED]
- Resident Evil Village Officially Ships Over 5 Million Units Worldwide