Mass Effect Legendary Edition is a re-release of all three games in the epic sci-fi trilogy. All three have been remastered and now run in 4K, and 60fps depending on which platform you’re playing on and what your settings are. Most of the core gameplay elements remain the same, though the first game has gotten a bit of a combat overhaul as well. Here’s how to holster your weapon in Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
Holstering Your Weapon in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
One of the most annoying things about the Mass Effect games is how the camera completely zooms in on Shepard whenever you have your weapon out. It’s doubly annoying when you realize that Shepard doesn’t automatically put their weapon away either, so you’re kinda just stuck with it.
Thankfully, it’s pretty easy to holster your weapon and put it away in Mass Effect Legendary Edition, allowing you to have a better view of your surroundings.
To put away your weapon, simply press the touchpad on PS4 or the View button on Xbox. This will allow Shepard to quickly put his gun away, and it’s recommended that you do this whenever you’re out of combat so that you can have a better view of everything around you.
Whenever you want to bring your weapon back up again, simply hit the L2 or LT button and you can immediately start shooting once more.
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition’s Latest Patch Improves PC Performance, Adds Subtitle Options & More
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Roasts Gamestop on the Citadel
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Finally Changes Tali’s Stock Photo Face
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition’s Latest Patch Fixes Crashing Issues, Achievement Tracking & More
- Is Mass Effect Legendary Edition Worth It? What You Need to Know