As you progress through Outriders, you’ll be busy leveling up your character and going through the various World Tiers. But what is the Outriders max level cap, and what’s the max World Tier you can reach? We’ll talk you through both answers down below.
What the Outriders Max Level Cap Is
Cutting right to the chase, the Outriders max level cap is 30. Developer People Can Fly initially stated that it was 40 in an interview with Game Informer from last year, but that has since been corrected by another developer on Reddit.
It’s worth noting that your World Tier and Challenge Tier can also increase the enemy and item levels you’ll encounter in that mission. The maximum World Tier and Challenge Tier is 15, and playing missions and Expeditions at this Tier level will allow you to take on enemies and get item drops from the following levels:
- World Tier 15 Enemy & Item Level: 42
- Expedition Challenge Tier 15 Enemy & Item Level: 50
What Is the Max World Tier
World Tiers determine the difficulty, as well as the quality of loot and XP you earn for completing missions and defeating enemies. The higher the World Tier, the tough things will be, but the better the rewards.
The max World Tier in Outriders is 15, meaning you’ll have to do plenty of grinding out enemy kills to reach that max level. Check out our World Tiers guide for more information.
That’s everything you need to know on what the max level cap is in Outriders, and the max World Tier you can reach. For more tips, tricks and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Outriders Played by Over 3.5 Million Players in its First Month, Square Enix Announces
- Outriders Inventory Restoration Fix Will Give Players Some Weapons Back
- Even With the Latest Patch, Outriders Players are Still Experiencing Inventory Wipes
- Outriders Review – A Complete Experience
- Outriders’ First Big Patch Nerfs Several Classes, Inventory Restoration Coming Soon