Whether you’ve been following it for a while or just decided to download it because of Gamepass, you may need a bit of a rundown on the basics of gameplay in Outriders. Have no fear, though, as we’re here to walk you through all the buttons and prompts for every class in the game. Here is everything you need to know about Outriders’ controls for PlayStation and Xbox.
Outriders Controls on PS4/PS5 & Xbox One/ Series X|S
|Controls for Outriders on Xbox and PlayStation|
|Action||Xbox Input||PlayStation Input|
|Skill Slots||RB, LB, RB +LB||R1, L1, R1 +L1|
If you’ve played an RPG shooter before, it won’t take you too long to get the mechanics down. The main thing you’ll have to differentiate control-wise is which skills are assigned to which slot. Luckily, the actual button prompt is located right next to each skill image on the bottom of the screen if you ever forget.
Once you’ve got all of that down, your enemies don’t stand a chance against you and your Altered allies.
That’s everything you need to know about the controls for Outriders on Xbox and PlayStation. If you’re still on the hunt for more info on the game, check out our Outriders guide wiki for more tips and tricks.
Otherwise, you should also see some related content below that may prove useful. If you can’t find an answer to a particular question you have, then do feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Outriders Played by Over 3.5 Million Players in its First Month, Square Enix Announces
- Outriders Inventory Restoration Fix Will Give Players Some Weapons Back
- Even With the Latest Patch, Outriders Players are Still Experiencing Inventory Wipes
- Outriders Review – A Complete Experience
- Outriders’ First Big Patch Nerfs Several Classes, Inventory Restoration Coming Soon