There are several quests in Nier Replicant that require you to gather a random array of raw materials, which is why you should always be sure to pick up every single sparkle you run past. You never know when they’ll come in handy! But for those who haven’t diligently been collecting everything they stumble upon, here’s how to get Royal Fern in Nier Replicant.
How to Get Royal Fern in Nier Replicant
Royal Ferns tend to grow from harvest points that sit on top of shrubs. They spawn in both the Northern and Southern Plains, but if you’re looking for a specific spot, try searching along the roads leading toward the Aerie or Seafront. You’ll typically find them in patches of shade.
You won’t have to worry about exhausting these spawn points either. No matter how often you enter and re-enter these areas, there will always be a chance that Royal Ferns will spawn in.
Alternatively –and this is by the far the easiest way to get them– Royal Ferns can also be bought from the Grocery merchant in Seafront. They’re sold for 150 gold apiece. Don’t bother stocking up on too many though. You won’t really need them beyond completing the side quest The Tavern Keeper’s Grandmother, and they’ll only be good for selling to merchants for money.
You should also see some related content below. If you can’t find an answer to a particular question you have, then feel free to reach out in the comment section and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139… Getting Adorably Grumpy Kainé Nendoroid Figure
- NieR Replicant 10+1 Years Anniversary Vinyl Gets Insanely Pretty Artwork, Pre-Orders Open Now
- 4 Reasons Automata Fans Shouldn’t Sleep on NieR Replicant
- NieR Replicant Players Notice an Interesting Text Language Detail
- The Hardest NieR Replicant/Gestalt Quiz You’ll Ever Take