As you reach Valheim’s end-game, you’ll want to ensure you have the very best protection to battle its most dangerous creatures. Here’s how to get Padded Armor in Valheim.
How to Get Padded Armor in Valheim
Padded Armor is the seventh and highest tier of armor in the game, and it follows on directly from the Wolf Armor that you likely have already. Just as with previous armor sets you’ll already have, there are four separate pieces of Padded Armor: Greaves, a Cuirass, a Helmet, and a Linen Cape.
The armor pieces themselves have a durability of 1000, while the cape has a durability of 1500.
Getting Padded Armor in Valheim isn’t necessarily difficult, but it is rather time-consuming given how many resources you’ll need; in particular, Linen Thread, which, as we’ve discussed in our dedicated guide on how to get it, takes rather a long time to gather.
Here’s the breakdown of necessary crafting ingredients required to forge each Padded Armor piece (at the Forge):
- Greaves – x10 Iron, x20 Linen Thread
- Cuirass – x10 Iron, x20 Linen Thread
- Helm – x10 Iron, x15 Linen Thread
- Cape – x1 Silver, x10 Linen Thread
In total, then, x30 Iron, x70 Linen, and x1 Silver are required to forge the full set. This will offer you 79 armor protection while reducing movement speed by 10%. The set can, of course, be upgraded, which bumps its total value to 96 armor.
That’s everything there is to know about how to get Padded Armor in Valheim. If you’re after more useful tips and information on the game, Twinfinite has written dozens of more guides, covering topics like how to get bone fragments and how to get every workbench upgrade.
There should also be some related content down below you may find helpful. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Best Valheim Mods You Can’t Live Without
- These Recreations of Skyrim’s Iconic Locations Make Me Feel Bad About My Valheim Builds
- Latest Valheim Patch Nerfs Greydwarf Farming, Issues Balancing Changes & Bug Fixes
- 6 Best Valheim Seeds You Need To Check Out for a Good Start
- 4 Features That Set Valheim Apart From Other Survival Games