Wondering how to get Outriders Titanium so you can upgrade your Rare, Epic and Legendary gear? In this guide, we’ll run you through the three different methods you can obtain Titanium in Outriders, so you can get grinding it out.
Getting Titanium in Outriders
To get Titanium, you’ll need to dismantle Epic and Legendary items. It can also be dropped from tougher enemies such as boss-types and occasionally will be dropped when extracting from ore veins.
We’d recommend dismantling any of your Epic or Legendary weapons or armor that are simply too underpowered to be any worth to you anymore, or simply one that you’re not going to use because of the rolls or the type of weapon it is.
This way you’ll help keep your inventory clear, while building a nice supply of Titanium so you can upgrade whichever Epic or Legendary gear really tickles your fancy.
As far as drops from boss enemies and ore veins go, this is far less frequent. We’d still advise picking up everything each of these drop, but don’t go expecting to get some of it every time. If we happen to find a particular boss battle or ore vein that always grants Titanium, we’ll be sure to update this post and let you know.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Titanium in Outriders. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Outriders Played by Over 3.5 Million Players in its First Month, Square Enix Announces
- Outriders Inventory Restoration Fix Will Give Players Some Weapons Back
- Even With the Latest Patch, Outriders Players are Still Experiencing Inventory Wipes
- Outriders Review – A Complete Experience
- Outriders’ First Big Patch Nerfs Several Classes, Inventory Restoration Coming Soon