It Takes Two is here. Critics, including us here at Twinfinite, are loving its engaging, creative and exciting take on co-op gameplay. If you’re here, though, you might have already blasted through the game – or you might not have the opportunity to play the game – and want to find something in the same vein. Either way, let’s go through five games likes It Takes Two if you’re looking for something similar.
A Way Out
Games Like It Takes Two
Obviously, we need to start with the previous game in Hazelight Studios’ portfolio, A Way Out.
A Way Out sees each player control a prisoner that ultimately end up working together to escape a prison. Both have their reasons for wanting to leave, and as you devise a plan to successfully escape and make it back to the outside, you’ll learn more about each character and their motivations.
The game is a mix of skill-based challenges, action, and even a little bit of choose your own adventure as the story can vary slightly depending on what you do.
- It Takes Two vs A Way Out: Which Couch Co-Op Game Is Better?
- It Takes Two Review – Precise Cooperative Brilliance
- It Takes Two Tackles Relationship Issues in New Trailer
- It Takes Two Has Officially Gone Gold
- Co-Op Platformer It Takes Two Releases March 2021