Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone received a hefty Season 2 Reloaded update this week. Not only does the mid-season patch reduce the overall file size, but it also includes new maps, new modes, new operators, a new weapon, various balance changes, and a mysterious new area in Zombies.
Specific updates for both titles are already live and available to download. Let’s get into what’s been added in the latest Season 2 Reloaded patch.
Everything New in Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Reloaded
Three new maps have been introduced in the Season 2 Reloaded update.
Firstly, there’s a 6v6 competitive multiplayer map called Miami Strike, which is a neat twist on Miami. Overall, it’s a smaller map than its counterpart. And, like other strike map variants, the night has been hot-swapped with the day, which means that the action on the Miami Strike map is much brighter and easier to see.
Next up, there’s the addition of the more compact 2v2 and 3v3 map Mansion, which joins the Gunfight and Face Off map rotations.
Lastly, we have Golova, which is a larger location designed for multi-team battles. This newly added map has been lifted from Outbreak and is now available in Fireteam mode.
- Call of Duty Vanguard Revealed in Warzone, Coming to PS5, Xbox Series X|S, & More Nov. 5
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite