Ken Levine’s original BioShock was one of the most iconic games of the Xbox 360/ PS3 era. Not only did it bring tight gunplay and supernatural plasmids to the table for some satisfying combat, but it also introduced us to one of the most atmospheric video game worlds we’ve ever visited, Rapture.
A mediocre sequel followed, which in turn was followed by a stronger entry in the series, but one that took us away from the dingey depths of Rapture to the city in the sky of Columbia. And now we sit with bated breath awaiting the confirmed, new BioShock game that’s currently in development.
To help tide you over, and test your knowledge, we’ve come up with this BioShock trivia quiz to test your Big Daddy brain. Would you kindly complete it? No particular reason for using that specific phrasing… we just like it.
Would You Kindly Take This BioShock Trivia Quiz & Show Us Your Big Daddy Brain
If you enjoyed this content then do consider checking out some of our other recent quizzes. We’ve got a Fallout trivia quiz, Genshin Impact trivia quiz, one to test your knowledge of Valheim, and another to see just how well you know your Mass Effect locations.
- Think You Know Everything About One Punch Man? Take Our Trivia Quiz to Find Out
- Think You Know JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Parts 1-5? Prove it With This Trivia Quiz
- The Hardest NieR: Automata Trivia Quiz You’ll Ever Take
- Find Out Which Son of Ragnar You Are in This Vikings Personality Quiz
- Only True Simpsons Fans Will Get A Perfect Score In This Trivia Quiz