It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and it’s time to share the Love… ahem… the Luv. Welcome to our big Muv-Luv giveaway!
Here’s a list. All prizes include codes to be redeemed on Steam.
- 1st Prize: Muv Luv Unlimited The Day After Ultimate Collection (Episodes 00, 01, 02, 03)
- 2nd Prize: Muv-Luv Original Trilogy (Muv-Luv + Muv-Luv Alternative)
- 3rd Prize: Muv-Luv Photons (Photonflowers + Photonmelodies)
- 4th Prize: Muv-Luv Alternative CODEX
- Special Prize (read below): Muv-Luv Alternative Manga Super Bundle 1
The way to get involved is really, really easy.
All you have to do to win the prizes from 1st to 4th is to comment on our articles, everywhere on the site. The more you comment, the better your chances. We want to hear your opinions and insight, and there is no better way for that to happen than sharing your comments with us.
An important caveat is that comments on this post are not eligible for the giveaway. Of course, you’re welcome to comment here, but in order to participate, you need to comment at least on one other article.
On February 21 at 11:59 pm EST we’ll randomly select four comments made after this post has been published, and the authors of those comments will win a digital download Steam code (or codes, for prizes that include multiple products) for one of the prices in order of drawing.
Of course, spam comments and throwaway one-liners will be disqualified, as we’d like to promote interesting commentary and conversations among our readers.
Once the winner has been drawn, I will respond to the winning comment, and we’ll also publish a link to it in an update to this post. At that point, you should respond to my comment, and at the same time, send me a mail at [email protected] indicating your Disqus nickname. The timing is important, as it’ll prove that you are indeed the winner.
If a prize isn’t claimed within three days of the announcement, we will proceed to draw another winner.
Once more, do keep in mind that comments on all articles on Twinfinite (excluding this one) are valid to enter this giveaway. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win.
Now, for the special prize (the manga), the rules are a bit different but equally simple. Follow us (@Twinfinite) on Twitter and retweet the following tweet for a chance to win it. That’s it!
Update: the giveaway is now closed and the winners have been decided! Find the winning comments below. Congratulations! If you’re listed, please follow the bolded instructions above to claim your prize. Do keep in mind that if a prize isn’t claimed by Thursday, Feb. 25, that entry will be disqualified and we’ll proceed to draw another winner.
- 1st Prize – Hero: All for some reveal of Persona 6 or even a tease. Granted I feel they are going to milk Persona 5 a bit more until we get there. I like Bluepoint’s remasters like Gravity Rush, Ico & SOTC collection, Uncharted Collection, God of War collection, and MGS collection. But, their remake of Shadow of the Colossus I am very mixed on. Don’t have a PS5 to play for myself but also a bit mixed on Demon’s Souls primarily aspects with art direction and with SOTC remake a lack of attention to detail and animations present in the PS2 and PS3 versions. Which makes me worried if they actually will do a MGS remake, but I will have to wait and see.
- 2nd Prize – Ajay Braenswerdsyn: Sage is the job of Alphinaud’s father, so that is perhaps why they chose this name for the job. I’m guessing the name came first in development and then they decided how to make a cool new healer second.
- 3rd Prize – TheRedComet: Now this is what so called “future-proofing” looks like. Many of us may feel rather pathetic for nor being able to run this today/right now, but this is the kind of thing that’s worthy of looking forward to some years down the line when one is able to put together a new build.
- 4th Prize – Murikov: I always liked the looks of the first Axiom Verge and I generally like Metroidvanias – it the first game worth looking into these days?
The winner of the special prize has received a message on Twitter.
If you did not win, stand-by, because there will be more giveaways going forward, and thank you for your support! Also, please remember to keep commenting. There is no better reward for our writers than seeing that you care about our content.