Little Nightmares 2 gives players yet another taste of childlike nightmares come to life. This time around, players assume control of a young boy called Mono, who finds himself trapped in a world distorted by an evil transmission. Throughout the course of the game, Mono will work together with his new friend Six, as they set out to discover the source of the transmission and aim to put an end to all the spookiness once and for all.
Of course, there adventure isn’t going to be any ol’ walk in the park. Mono will come across all manner of creepy enemies and fiendishly challenging puzzles that you’ll need to overcome in order to find the answers Mono so desperately seeks.
That’s where we’ve come to the rescue with this Little Nightmares 2 wiki. Here, you’ll find answers for all of your questions, from the basics such as controls or how to attack, right through to some of the more complex and convoluted puzzles in the game.
Little Nightmares 2 Wiki
Is our Little Nightmares 2 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Feb. 11, 2021
- Developer: Tarsier Studios
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Platforms: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Switch
- How to Equip Hats
- How to Destroy Obstacles & Barriers
- How to Climb
- How to Tune TV Transmissions
- How to Attack
- Nome’s Attic DLC: How to Get Nome’s Hat
- How to Get Yellow Raincoat Hat
- How to Get the Hospital Key
- How to Blend in With Wooden Children
- How to Solve the Chess Puzzle
Little Nightmares 2 Trophy & Achievement Guides
- How to Call Six (Twnety-Six Trophy & Achievement)
- ‘Hunger’ Trophy & Achievement
- ‘Mono Tones’ Trophy & Achievement
- ‘… And Stay Dead’ Trophy & Achievement