The Fortnite week 10 challenges due to release on Thursday, Feb. 4 have leaked ahead of time thanks to dataminers and leakers on Twitter diving into the title update that released today. Completing all of the challenges would earn you 283,000 XP, which should be more than enough to push you up a few levels on your Battle Pass. In this guide, we’ll run you through all of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 10 challenges.
Thanks to iFireMonkey for sharing the Fortnite week 10 challenges on Twitter.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Destroy Sofas, Beds or Chairs (20) – 55,000 XP
- Destroy Sofas, Beds or Chairs (40) – 22,000 XP
- Destroy Sofas, Beds or Chairs (60) – 22,000 XP
- Destroy Sofas, Beds or Chairs (80) – 22,000 XP
- Destroy Sofas, Beds or Chairs (100) – 22,000 XP
- Use Food Consumables (3) – 20,000 XP
- Eliminations with Common Weapons (1) – 20,000 XP
- Go for a Swim at Lazy Lake – 20,000 XP
- Dance Near Pleasant Park – 20,000 XP
- Deal Melee Damage (300) – 20,000 XP
- Upgrade Weapons (3) – 20,000 XP
- Eliminate IO Guards (5) – 20,000 XP
For the most part these week 10 challenges are actually very simple. Destroying sofas, beds or chairs can easily be completed in a few games of Team Rumble, as can using Food Consumables if you land at Slurpy Swamp or Sunflower’s Farm.
Going for a swim at Lazy Lake and dancing near Pleasant Park are also straightforward challenges. Dealing melee damage is best done in a Duos, Trios or Squads mode where you can hack away at downed enemies with your harvester, while upgrading weapons is done at an upgrade bench.
IO Guards can be found at elevators across the map, but there are a number of them present in Hunter’s Haven if you’re struggling to track them down.
Outside of that, there’s not a whole lot else you’ll need help with here. If there are any curveballs in the Fortnite week 10 challenges when they officially release on Thursday, we’ll be sure to cover them so you’ve got a step-by-step guide to help you complete them.
That’s everything you need to know about the week 10 challenges. For more on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite, head over to our wiki, or check out more of our handy tips and tricks on the game below.
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message