Now that Team of the Year has come to a disappointing close, it’s time for the next event, which has been confirmed at Future Stars. It was one of the best in FIFA 20 and will celebrate some of the best young players in world football. If you’re wondering who might make the squad, here are our FIFA 21 Future Stars Predictions.
As was the case last time, the promo will see young players, who are usually low rated, given cards with ratings that match their potential. Think of someone like Bukayo Saka going from 75 rated to 90 rated.
FIFA 21 Future Stars Predictions
Below are the players we expect to be included in the squad, either in the first or second weeks.
- Bukayo Saka – Arsenal – LW/RW
- Giovanni Reyna – Dortmund – LW
- Anthony – Ajax – RW
- Amad Diallo – Man Utd – RW
- Silas Wamangituka – Stuttgart – RW
- Wesley Fofana – Leicester – CB
- Edmond Tapsoba – Leverkusen – CB
- Tariq Lamptey – Brighton – RB
- Sergino Dest – Barcelona – RB
- Eduardo Camavinga – Rennes – CM
- Dominik Szoboszlai – RB Leipzig – CAM
- Jude Bellingham – Dortmund – CAM
- Billy Gilmour – Chelsea – CM
- Ansu Fati – Barcelona – LW
- Eric Garcia – Manchester City – CB
Of course, these players could come to FIFA 21 as Future Stars cards either as a player in packs, an SBC you can complete, or via objectives.
The first set of players, and likely the first objective and player SBC, will be revealed at 1pm ET on Friday, Feb. 5. We’ll be sure to let you know who makes the cut once it’s announced.
That’s it for our FIFA 21 Future Stars Predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite. Also, be sure to let us know in the comments down below who you think should make the squad if you’re forgotten about them.
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 21 (TOTW 21) Predictions
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 20 (TOTW 20) Predictions
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 19 (TOTW 19) Predictions