Today officially marks the release of Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Season 2. The new season introduces a bunch of new weapons, maps, blueprints and cosmetics to keep you grinding through those levels and prestiges for another few months. While all players will get access to some of the content via the free Battle Pass, some players may want the premium track with all the cosmetics and content packed-in. Here’s how to get the Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Battle Pass.
Getting the Cold War Season 2 Battle Pass
The Battle Pass costs 1,100 CoD Points and can be purchased from the ‘Battle Pass’ screen in the Multiplayer section of Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War.
When you’re on the screen, you should see the various Tiers and your progress through them at the bottom of the screen.
If you press X on Xbox or Square on PlayStation on this screen, you’ll be given the option to purchase the Battle Pass.
You can either buy the Season 2 Battle Pass for 1,100 CoD Points, or you can pay 2,400 CoD Points to get the Battle Pass and 20 Tier skips (25 for PlayStation players).
Simply make your choice, buy any CoD Points you may be short, and after a quick, flashy cutscene, the Battle Pass will be yours.
The Season 2 Battle Pass will get you an absolute ton of new content, which you can check out in the trailer below.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get the Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Battle Pass. For more tips and tricks, head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Scream’s Ghostface is Coming To Call of Duty: Warzone & Black Ops Cold War
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War to Add Among Us-Like Double Agent Mode
- COD: Black Ops Cold War & War Zone’s Mauer Der Toten Zombies Map Showcased in New Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3