The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 challenges go live tomorrow, Thursday, Jan. 21. They’ll offer up another hefty chunk of XP for players to level up their Battle Pass. Popular Fortnite leaker HYPEX has already shared what challenges players can expect to complete when they go live tomorrow, so we’ve shared them for you down below, and explained what you need to do to complete each and every one of them.
All Fortnite Week 8 Challenges
- Eat Fish (10) – 55,000 XP
- Eat Fish (20) – 22,000 XP
- Eat Fish (30) – 22,000 XP
- Eat Fish (40) – 22,000 XP
- Eat Fish (50) – 22,000 XP
- Destroy Apple and Tomato Produce Boxes at The Orchard Farmers Market (3) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a Car Through the Corn Field at Steel Farm (1) – 20,000 XP
- Deliver a Truck to Sunflower’s Farm (1) – 20,000 XP
- Pistol Damage (200) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Gold Bars (?) – 20,000 XP
- Blow Up a Gas Pump (1) – 20,000 XP
- Distance Traveled Gliding (3,000) – 20,000 XP
For the most part, these challenges are actually very easy, as long as you know the various locations you’re tasked with heading to. We’ll have guides for each and every one of these locations in the near future, and will link them to each challenge above respectively.
On top of these, the next batch of Fortnite Jungle Hunter challenges have been added to the game, as well as the Predator NPC itself. Players will have to defeat Predator somewhere around the map in order to unlock the secret battle pass skin. You can find out everything new in the Fortnite 15.21 update here.
That’s everything you need to complete the Fortnite week 8 challenges. For more tips, tricks and guides, head on over to our ever-expanding guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Lazarbeam Skin: How to Get the Bundle, Release Date & Price
- Fortnite Season 5 Event: Zero Point Event Release Date, Leaks & More
- Fortnite: Visit Different Restaurant Kitchens (Week 14 Challenge Guide)
- Fortnite: Where to Harvest Fruits & Vegetables (Week 14 Challenge)
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 Challenges: Release Time, How to Complete, XP & More