It’s been a whole decade since the original release of Skyrim, but the game continues to be one of the most popular open-world RPGs you can get on PC and consoles. A few years back, Bethesda updated it with the release of the Special Edition, and even now, the modding scene is still alive and well. Here are our picks for the best Skyrim mods from December 2020.
Grass and Ground Overhaul SE
If you’ve poked around Nexus Mods, you know just how many grass mod packs there are to choose from. There are several small ones that you can download, and you can use them simultaneously to make your game look even prettier.
The Grass and Ground Overhaul SE, however, is meant to be a convenient all-in-one solution for newer mod users who don’t necessarily want to go hunting for all the texture mods they need just to make the grass look nicer.
You can opt to only use the new grass textures, or use the full version of the mod that redoes both the grass and ground textures.
- These Recreations of Skyrim’s Iconic Locations Make Me Feel Bad About My Valheim Builds
- Skyrim, Fallout 4 & Other Bethesda Games Will Get Xbox Series X|S FPS Boost Starting Today
- You Can Now Play Skyrim at 60fps on PS5
- AGDQ 2021’s Skyrim Speedrun Is a Glorious Reminder of How Janky this Game Is
- Which Skyrim NPC Are You? Take This Personality Quiz to Find Out