The latest season of Fortnite has finally arrived and that means there’s a number of map changes and a whole host of new cosmetics tucked into the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Battle Pass. While the new, original Fortnite skins are pretty cool, it’s the Mandalorian and Baby Yoda that have stolen the limelight and are both obtainable from the Battle Pass. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to get the Baby Yoda back bling in Fortnite.
How to Get Baby Yoda in Fortnite
The Baby Yoda back bling — actually called The Child in-game — is obtained by reaching Level 100 in the Season 5 Battle Pass.
You level up your Battle Pass by completing challenges to earn XP, and by performing well in matches. Once you’ve reached Level 100, you’ll automatically unlock the Baby Yoda back bling which can then be equipped to any skin you have.
Getting The Mandalorian Skin
The Mandalorian skin is obtained as soon as you buy the Battle Pass. Unlike in previous seasons where special Battle Pass skins like Deadpool and Wolverine had to be unlocked by completing a series of challenges, The Mandalorian skin instead sees his armor upgraded by completing Beskar challenges.
You can also unlock an additional cosmetic style for The Mandalorian skin by reaching Level 100 on the Battle Pass.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Baby Yoda in Fortnite. Head on over to our wiki for more tips and tricks, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message