Once you reach Act 2 in Cyberpunk 2077, you’ll unlock the ‘Fool on the Hill’ quest, alongside some new icons on your map. These icons mark the locations of Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards, which you’ll need to scan in order to complete the quest. In this guide, we’ll run you through all Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Card locations, as well as what you’ll get for finding and scanning them all.
All Tarot Card Locations in Cyberpunk 2077
As we noted above, Tarot Cards are marked on your map with a blue card icon. We’ve shown you what they look like in the screenshot below.
To start the ‘Fool on the Hill’ quest, simply scan one of these. You can then speak to Misty who will tell you to scan all the Tarot Cards across Night City to decipher their meanings.
There are 20 Tarot Cards to find in Cyberpunk 2077, and we’ve listed the location of each one below.
- The Chariot – On the wall next to Tom’s Diner. (Watson, Little China)
- Death – On side of Embers restaurant building. (Heywood, The Glen)
- The Emperor – Look at Konpeki Plaza’s front entrance. This Tarot Card is on the wall to the left. (Watson, Arasaka Waterfront)
- The Empress – Head down the stairs to the Afterlife. Turn left, rather than right into the bar and scan the wall behind the stairs. (Watson, Little China)
- The Fool – On the wall outsider V’s apartment. (Watson, Little China)
- The Hanged Man – Look for the giant water tower in the oilfields. It’s on the side of it. (Northern Oilfields)
- The Hermit – On the right-hand side of the Voodoo Boys’ chapel. (Pacifica, West Wind Estate)
- The Hierophant – This can be scanned during the ‘Down on the Street’ quest. It’s right next to where you meet Oda, by a white gate in the underground section on the right-hand side. (Westbrook, Japantown)
- The High Priestess – On the top floor of Takemura’s Safe House. You visit here during the ‘Search & Destroy‘ mission.
- Justice – On the cistern opposite the Electric Corporation power plant. (Santo Domingo, Arroyo)
- The Lovers – Behind the screen of the Silver Pixel Cloud drive-in. (Westbrook, North Oak)
- The Magician – Go to Lizzie’s Bar. Head outside and look at the highway pillar to find this Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Card. (Watson, Kabuki)
- The Moon – Head to Hanako’s house. This card can be found on the left-hand side of the main entrance gate.
- The Star – Head to the Solar Farm in the Badlands. This Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Card can be found on the bottom of the antenna tower. (Southern Desert)
- Strength – On the side of a small grey building where you first meet Panam. (Santo Domingo, Rancho Coronado)
- The Sun – On the wall next to the tunnel. (Watson, Little China)
- Temperance – Can be found on one of the walls in the North Oak columbarium. You can visit here to complete an optional objective in the ‘Happy Together.’ (Westbrook, North Oak)
- The Tower – Head to Arasaka Tower. This can be found in an underground passage beneath it. (City Center, Corpo Plaza)
- Wheel of Fortune – Directly under the sign of the Sunset Hotel. (Eastern Wastelands)
- The World – Head to the alley between Misty’s and Viktor’s Clinic. Use the elevator to reach the roof. Turn left when you reach the rooftop to find this Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Card on the wall.
Cyberpunk 2077 ‘Fool on the Hill’ Quest Rewards
For finding all of Cyberpunk 2077’s Tarot Cards, you’ll be rewarded with the ‘The Wandering Fool’ trophy and achievement.
In terms of in-game rewards, Misty will give you a dreamcatcher memorabilia item. This will hang in your apartment above V’s bed. It doesn’t do anything, sadly.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2