Cyberpunk 2077 features so many side gigs and missions that it’s pretty hard to keep track of them. You’ll definitely want to do your best to do all of them, though, as it earns you plenty of money and street cred. Here is everything you need to know about how to start and complete the Sweet Dreams side quest in Cyberpunk 2077.
There aren’t too many quests in Cyberpunk 2077 that we will outright recommend that you don’t play, but if you don’t feel like wasting credits, Sweet Dreams is one of them.
If you don’t mind losing out on credits in exchange for a side story where you fight Scavs.
Cyberpunk 2077 Sweet Dreams Side Quest Guide
You’ll start this mission when you get the prompt to meet up with a mysterious client at the No-Tell Motel. Here, you’ll find Stefan.
Stefan offers to sell you a braindance recording for 16000 eddies and 4000 for equipment. If you decide to pay it, you’ll end up in the same bathtub you found Sandra Dorsett in, stripped of your possessions.
You’ll need to grab your gear in order to fight the Scavs fairly – and so you don’t lose all your hard earened stuff. To do this, head through the hole in the big room and follow the right wall.
Your equipment is stuffed into a locker right next to the windows. Once you escape, you can track down Stefan and kill him. Unfortunately, this doesn’t bring the 20,000 eddies you spent back.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Meet up with Stefan at the No-Tell Motel
- Pay 20000 Eddies for the braindance and equipment
- Go through the hole in the big room and following the right wall
- Get your gear out of the locker and kill/escape from the Scavs
- Confront Stefan
Regardless of your choice, you don’t get your 20000 eddies back.
That is everything you need to know about how to start and complete the Sweet Dreams side quest in Cyberpunk 2077. Be sure to check our ever-expanding guide wiki if you’re still on the hunt for more tips, tricks, and FAQs about the game.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2