While there are actually four main companions you can romance in Cyberpunk 2077, there are also a bunch of people you can have a good time with. Meredith Stout, a Corpo is one such character and you’ll meet her very early on in V’s adventure across Night City. This Cyberpunk 2077 Meredith Stout romance guide will tell you how you can make sure you get your freak on with this Corpo.
How to Romance Meredith Stout in Cyberpunk 2077
The option to romance Meredith Stout can only be accessed if you make the right decisions during ‘The Pickup’ mission. You also have to be a male V. If you’re female, you won’t get the option to romance Meredith Stout regardless of the choices you make in ‘The Pickup.’
During ‘The Pickup’, you need to choose to meet up with Meredith Stout before meeting up with Jackie, and make sure that you choose to take her chip with the money on to bargain with the Maelstroms.
This chip is actually encrypted with some malware, so when you eventually hand it over to the Maelstrom gang during the mission it will lead to some… unfortunate events, and have you engaging in a shoot-out with Royce and the rest of the gang.
After completing ‘The Pickup’ mission, you’ll then receive a text from Meredith Stout asking you to meet up with her. You need to head to the ‘No Tell’ Motel. Once you get there, you’ll begin the romance sequence for Meredith Stout and end up having some freaky times in the motel.
Meredith Stout Romance FAQ’s Answered
- Question: Can You Get Into a Relationship with Meredith Stout?
- Answer: No, Meredith Stout is only down for a one-night stand. You cannot get into a full-blown relationship with them.
- Question: Can you romance Meredith Stout again?
- No. After you’ve met her at the No-Tell Motel you won’t be able to romance or sleep with her again.
There you have everything you need to know on how to romance Meredith Stout in Cyberpunk 2077. For more tips and tricks, head on over to our guide wiki, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Cyberpunk 2077’s Latest Patch Is Breaking a Main Story Mission for Some Players
- Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 Released; Improves Stability & Numerous Quest Issues
- SuperData: December’s Record Spending Led by 10.2 Million Cyberpunk 2077 Digital Sales
- You Can Now Mod Cyberpunk 2077 & Play Through With a Full Party of Companions
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Commit to Improving The Game; Next-Gen Update Coming in Second Half of 2021