Regardless of whether you’re playing as the good guy, the bad guy, or something in between, V needs to have their hands on plenty of firepower if they want to succeed in Night City. Getting the guns isn’t really enough, though, as you’ll need a lot of bullets to fire out of them to put down the people that get in your way. Here is everything you need to know about how to buy more ammo in Cyberpunk 2077.
The easiest way you can get ammo in Cyberpunk 2077 is by picking it up off the people you kill. The main issue with this is that you’re never guaranteed to get the ammunition that you want.
You can also craft ammo in the crafting tab of your menu. How much you’ll be able to create does depend on your skill level and inventory.
Let’s say you have plenty of cash to blow and don’t feel like spending time crafting or scavenging, though. If that is the case, you can buy plenty of ammo throughout specific stores in Night City.
How to Buy More Ammo in Cyberpunk 2077
The main place you’ll always want to head to on the map if you’re on the hunt for more ammo is one of the many weapon shops. These are indicated on V’s map by the gun icon.
All you have to do is head over to one and you’ll see all of the inventory that they have to offer, and at what price. If you’re interested, you can also buy more crafting components for making ammo here as well.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2