Regardless of whether you’re playing as the good guy, the bad guy, or something in between, V needs to have their hands on plenty of firepower if they want to succeed in Night City. Getting the guns isn’t really enough, though, as you’ll need a lot of bullets to fire out of them to put down the people that get in your way. Here is everything you need to know about how to buy more ammo in Cyberpunk 2077.
The easiest way you can get ammo in Cyberpunk 2077 is by picking it up off the people you kill. The main issue with this is that you’re never guaranteed to get the ammunition that you want.
You can also craft ammo in the crafting tab of your menu. How much you’ll be able to create does depend on your skill level and inventory.
Let’s say you have plenty of cash to blow and don’t feel like spending time crafting or scavenging, though. If that is the case, you can buy plenty of ammo throughout specific stores in Night City.
How to Buy More Ammo in Cyberpunk 2077
The main place you’ll always want to head to on the map if you’re on the hunt for more ammo is one of the many weapon shops. These are indicated on V’s map by the gun icon.
All you have to do is head over to one and you’ll see all of the inventory that they have to offer, and at what price. If you’re interested, you can also buy more crafting components for making ammo here as well.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Gets First Official Tools to Support Modding
- Cyberpunk 2077’s Latest Patch Is Breaking a Main Story Mission for Some Players
- Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 Released; Improves Stability & Numerous Quest Issues
- SuperData: December’s Record Spending Led by 10.2 Million Cyberpunk 2077 Digital Sales
- You Can Now Mod Cyberpunk 2077 & Play Through With a Full Party of Companions