Create Your Own V & Choose a Lifepath
Before you can venture into Night City, you’ll first need to create your very own V. For those who aren’t up to speed, this is the main character you’ll be playing throughout the entire game.
There are a ton of different character creation options to choose from to enable you to customize V to your tastes, from fair color to facial and body appearance. There are even genitalia sliders, for those of you that are into that!
On top of tweaking V’s aesthetic, you’ll also need to choose their background from one of three different Lifepaths — Corporate, Street Kid and Nomad.
Each one of these Lifepaths has its own introductory sequence, making your adventure feel that little bit more personal and tailored to you. These Lifepaths will also open up unique dialog options when speaking to certain characters, which can also change the way you approach a mission.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2