Create Your Own V & Choose a Lifepath
Before you can venture into Night City, you’ll first need to create your very own V. For those who aren’t up to speed, this is the main character you’ll be playing throughout the entire game.
There are a ton of different character creation options to choose from to enable you to customize V to your tastes, from fair color to facial and body appearance. There are even genitalia sliders, for those of you that are into that!
On top of tweaking V’s aesthetic, you’ll also need to choose their background from one of three different Lifepaths — Corporate, Street Kid and Nomad.
Each one of these Lifepaths has its own introductory sequence, making your adventure feel that little bit more personal and tailored to you. These Lifepaths will also open up unique dialog options when speaking to certain characters, which can also change the way you approach a mission.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 Released; Improves Stability & Numerous Quest Issues
- SuperData: December’s Record Spending Led by 10.2 Million Cyberpunk 2077 Digital Sales
- You Can Now Mod Cyberpunk 2077 & Play Through With a Full Party of Companions
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Commit to Improving The Game; Next-Gen Update Coming in Second Half of 2021
- Here’s How Big Cyberpunk 2077’s Map Is (Measured)