In a crazy setting like Night City, gangs just come with the territory, literally. Regardless of your actions, there is no avoiding them, as they are key to side mission and main story progression alike. Since they’re important, why not get to know them a little better? Here is everything you need to know about what the gangs of Night City do and how they work in Cyberpunk 2077.
What Do They Do?
On the surface, it may seem like the gangs of Night City are only there to terrorize the city and get in your way. In reality, you’ll actually interact with them just as much as you would other characters in the game.
Gangs play a big part in the storyline, as the decisions you make with them will either make you their ally or enemy. Depending on who you make friends and enemies of, you’ll get various side quests that offer rewards.
Certain gangs also play a large role in mainline story missions, so be sure to keep an eye on who you cross.
Cyberpunk 2077 Gangs of Night City
Maelstrom is absolutely ruthless, killing anyone who they deem fit. It could be man, woman, or child; these heavily altered cybernetic criminals just love to kill.
These psychopaths can be found in Watson, spread throughout its Northside Industrial District & Northern Kabuki.
Despite being a gang, honor is very important to the Valentinos. They are all about loyalty and heavily base their ideals on faith.
Like any gang, they don’t like it when people betray them and have stringent punishments when they do. This gang can be found throughout Heywood, tagging spots and showing off their lowriders around The Glen, Wellsprings, & Vista Del Rey.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2