In Warzone, the last way you want to die is not paying attention to your surroundings and getting caught in the gas when the circle is closing. Even if you do end up in the gas, though, there are solutions. If you’re extra lucky, you can even use items like the Golden Gas Mask to plan a sneak attack. Here is everything you need to know about how to get the Golden Gas Mask in Warzone.
How to Get Golden Gas Mask in Warzone
They can only be acquired two ways: looting and locked rooms in the Stadium.
Looting this item obviously requires that you kill someone that already had them. This means you’ll need to get lucky.
The way these players likely got them is by getting keycards and accessing the storerooms in the Stadium. You’ll be able to find these cards around this area.
The following cards match the following locations:
When you get to the designated storeroom, interact with the keypad and you’ll find a few important items inside, including the Golden Gas Mask. You can find multiple ones throughout the storerooms, so be sure to spread them out amongst your team.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Get Golden Gas Mask in Warzone:
- Find Keycards located in the Stadium.
- Head to the corresponding location that matches the card.
- Interact with the storeroom keypad and you’ll find the Golden Gas Mask among other items.
You can find multiple ones throughout the numerous storerooms, so be sure to spread them out amongst your team.
This item’s main perk is that it is super durable. This means that instead of lasting 10 seconds like the usual Gas Masks, you’ll actually be able to last between 40 seconds to a full minute.
Equipping this when you’re in the smaller circles at the end of the game can really open up your strategy. You’ll have far more time and space to be able to maneuver around the other teams, allowing you to pick exactly where you want to go in that best suits you.
That is everything you need to know about how to get the Golden Gas Mask in Warzone. For more helpful tips, tricks, and FAQs, check out our official wiki guide here.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities