The big winter update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons was released today, bringing a slew of improvements and changes that were much needed, such as black hairstyles, save data transfers, and increased home storage.
Earlier this morning, the official Animal Crossing Twitter account announced that the official Nintendo Island is available to visit in New Horizons via the Dream Suite. Of course, how could one resist the temptation to visit the Nintendo island?
Well, I spent about 10 minutes running around the island and I have some news to share with you all. The island of ‘Ninten’ is messy. There’s stuff lying around everywhere and I was expecting lots of more Nintendo-related references or easter eggs, but there’s not a whole lot going on.
Let’s check out some of the photos I snagged so you can see what’s going on. Oh, and if you want to check out the island for yourself (which I wouldn’t recommend), you can use this Dream Address: DA-6382-1459-4417.
First off, there are crafting materials everywhere. Clumps of weed, iron, branches. Somebody never learned to tidy up before company arrives.
Not everything was a mess though. I found an at-home gym which was surprisingly well-done. There was Ring Fit Adventure, a little yoga mat, kettlebells, a protein shake, and a bunch of other little knick-knacks.
There was also this neat campground with lots of food and outdoorsy objects. There’s even some fish in the back there for viewing pleasure.
Love this little music in the park moment with the fountain.
Found this cute yet basic park.
Oh look, a random tire.
Yeah, my dream trip was just a bit underwhelming.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize
- Here’s What Animal Crossing: New Horizons Needs For a Fun-Filled Second Year
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Is Getting Updates and New Features for Its One Year Anniversary
- 10 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers That Would Be Perfect Build-A-Bears