There are few hand cannons more feared in the Destiny universe than Hawkmoon. It wasn’t a fancy gun, but its perk from the first game, where it carried a couple of super-powered rounds that were loaded randomly somewhere into the mag, meant that it could wreck players in the Crucible real quick if you were lucky. If you’re here, you’re probably wondering how to get Hawkmoon in Destiny 2: Beyond Light, a gun that is confirmed to be on its way this year. Here’s what you need to know.
How to Get Hawkmoon in Destiny 2
Let’s cut right to the chase because lots of players are hyped about the popular Destiny hand cannon and are wondering, as they play through the Beyond Light campaign which just launched, how to get Hawkmoon.
Hawkmoon, as far as we know, is not yet in the game. At the moment it is believed to be tied to an exotic quest that will release some time during Season of the Hunt, the first season of Year 4 and the Beyond Light era for Destiny 2.
The most recent trailer for Season of the Hunt, teases Hawkmoon, but right now it’s unknown exactly how we’ll be able to obtain it.
When Hawkmoon is formally added to the game, we’ll update this post with full quest steps, and a walkthrough of what you’ll need to do.
No one is entirely sure of its perks yet either. It’s been rumored that it will be slightly altered to how it functioned in the first game similar to other returning exotics.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Hawkmoon in Destiny 2: Beyond Light. Hopefully it’s added to the game soon and you can relive memories of cheesing guardians in the Crucible with it. Check out our Destiny 2: Beyond Light wiki guide for more tips and tricks.
- Destiny 2 Streamer Drops Sick Freestyles While Raking Up Kills in PvP
- Latest Destiny 2 TWAB Outlines Massive Subclass & Ability Changes for 30th Anniversary Event & Beyond
- Bungie Vaulting Destiny 2’s Forsaken Campaign & Tangled Shore; Dreaming City Content Will Remain via New Forsaken Pack
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages