There’s nothing quite like an intense session of zombie-shooting with your pals. Thankfully, Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War‘s Die Maschine zombies map offers up plenty of easter eggs and powerful weapons for players to make use of in their fight against the undead. But can you play split-screen multiplayer? In this guide, we’ll talk you through split-screen multiplayer in Black Ops Cold War, and whether it’s something you can do in zombies.
Can You Play Cold War Zombies in Split-Screen?
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to play Zombies in split-screen multiplayer in Black Ops Cold War at this moment in time.
Activision and Treyarch have yet to announce whether or not split-screen functionality will be coming to the game, but chances are that it won’t, as we’ve never seen the functionality added in a post-launch update in the past.
Playing Split-Screen Multiplayer
That being said, if you’re looking to play some split-screen multiplayer in Black Ops Cold War, you can play the standard multiplayer modes in local co-op.
To do this, simply connect a second controller and have your friend sign into an account.
When this happens, Black Ops Cold War should come up with an option to play split-screen multiplayer. You’ll then be able to select whether you the screen to be split horizontally or vertically.
That’s all you need to know on playing Cold War Zombies in split-screen multiplayer. Head over to our wiki for more tips and tricks, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- You Can Play Black Ops Cold War’s New Zombies Mode, Outbreak, a Day Early
- Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Content Fully Detailed
- Black Ops Cold War Season Two Intro Cinematic Teases New Operator & Weapons
- Firebase Z Arrives in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s New Patch, Along With Other Tweaks