While party chat has become the go-to for most players in online games now, you’ll still find some players using game chat. While this can actually be helpful when used properly to communicate regarding the game, not a lot of people do this. Instead, you’ll hear screaming, chips being munched, and some… questionable singing. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to mute players in Black Ops Cold War, so you can enjoy the action distraction-free.
How to Mute Players in Black Ops Cold War
To mute a player, simply press the View button on Xbox One/ Xbox Series X or the touchpad on PS4/ PS5 to open up the scoreboard in-game.
Now use the d-pad to select and highlight the player you want to mute and press A on Xbox or X on PlayStation to mute that player.
Alternatively, you can just press in the right analog stick (R3) when the scoreboard is open to mute all players at once. If you want to unmute them all at once, simply press it again.
Both of these can also be done from the lobby screen. If you want to mute all players in a Black Ops Cold War lobby, press in the right analog stick.
For muting a single player, use the d-pad to scroll down the list of players on the right-hand side of the screen, and then press A/X. Select ‘Mute Player’ from the options that appear.
That’s everything you need to know on muting players in Black Ops Cold War. For more tips, tricks and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- You Can Play Black Ops Cold War’s New Zombies Mode, Outbreak, a Day Early
- Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Content Fully Detailed
- Black Ops Cold War Season Two Intro Cinematic Teases New Operator & Weapons
- Firebase Z Arrives in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s New Patch, Along With Other Tweaks
- New Zombies Map Announced Early for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War