There are several moments throughout Ubisoft’s latest open-world action-RPG when you’ll be tasked with speaking to suspects of an investigation and then accusing one of them of a crime. During the Cent questline, your decision revolves around seeking out and accusing a council member suspected of having ties to the nefarious Order of the Ancients. Here’s who the Vault is in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla if you’re unsure.
Who the Vault Is in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
If you’ve resorted to this guide for help then presumably you’ve spoken with all the council members at the Yuletide Feast and still can’t make your mind up about who The Vault might be.
Well, we’ll make it easy for you: the answer is Audin.
You might have noticed that throughout the questline he’s pushing for the feast, and he also has connections to The Firebrand. Perhaps most damningly, he also refuses to drink wine when Eivor prompts him to join the festivities.
Don’t worry if you’ve made a mistake accusing the wrong person and can’t go back, though. In our experience there were no major consequences to getting this particular accusation wrong.
In fact, regardless of who you accuse, a cutscene immediately follows your decision, which sees Audin attempt to sabotage the festival. As soon as it’s finished, you’ll have your opportunity to assassinate him from distance with a bow shot.
You should also see some related content below you may find helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a question you have then feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla “The Siege of Paris” Expansion Locked in For Early August Launch
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s New Sigrblot Free Update Revealed With a Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Next Update Will Add Optional Level Scaling
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Getting Grumpy Eivor Nendoroid by Good Smile Company
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gets New Trailer Detailing Updates, Siege of Paris DLC