Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s open-world is littered with secrets to discover, though not all of them reveal their true purpose straight away. In the case of one mysterious series of tablets, it’s only once you reach the game’s final region that you’ll discover collecting them was absolutely worth it. Here’s a list of all Treasure of Britain locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla if you’re wanting to get Excalibur.
All Treasure of Britain Locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
There are 11 Treasures of Britain in total to find. Most of them are collectibles, but some of them are Zealot bosses, and others are special trials. Below we’ve pictured their locations.
Essexe – Old Cellar
Suthsexe – Santlacne Mine
Cent – Cavern of Trials
This Treasure of Britain tablet is collected once you’ve found the three keys in each of the three caverns branching off from the central area. Most of them require you to quickly press Triangle/Y whilst leaping from rope-to-rope.
Our advice is to just keep pinging your Odin’s Sight to keep your bearings and tick off each key systematically. Once you have all three, return to the main area, drop down to the bottom, unlock the door, and continue.
After this, there’s a short puzzle to solve involving moveable stones before reaching the treasure tablet.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find King Burgred’s Hideout
- AC Valhalla’s Hadrian’s Wall Is a Delight For History Buffs & a Useful Tool For Students
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Performance Mode for Consoles
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Orlog Mini-Game Is Getting a Physical Release in 2021
- 5 AC Valhalla Historical Inaccuracies Only Us Nerds Care About