There are a bunch of resources you’ll need to collect across England if you’re wanting to upgrade Eivor’s weapons and gear to their maximum level. Some of them, though, aren’t particularly easy to find during the game’s first third. So, here’s how to get Titanium in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla if you’re struggling.
How to Get Titanium in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
If you haven’t found Titanium in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla yet, it’s probably because the game isn’t quite ready for you to have the resource yet. Basically, it’s found in exactly the same small chests that typically hold more common resources like Leather, Iron Ore, and Silver.
At some point or another, one of them will have Titanium inside, and it’s from that moment on you won’t really need to worry about the resource again so long as you’re keeping your stocks of Silver high.
Why? Because in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, once you have found a resource out in the wild it will then be available from any Merchant from that point on.
As you can see above, it’s not the cheapest of resources at 50 Silver a piece, but it’s certainly less expensive than rare resources like Carbon and Nickel Ingot.
You should also see some related content below you may find helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a question you have then feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Performance Mode for Consoles
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Orlog Mini-Game Is Getting a Physical Release in 2021
- 10 4K & HD Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wallpapers Perfect For Your Next Desktop Background
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get Odin Spear (Gungnir)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Exile or Let Gaedric Look After Eadwyn (The Saga Stone)