There are a number of quests in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla that require you to show up to a location at a certain time of day, and it’s for that reason there’s a specific mechanic for meditating. Here’s how to pass time in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla so you don’t have to twiddle your thumbs waiting for the sun to rise or fall.
How to Pass Time & Meditate in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
The act of passing time will be a familiar mechanic to anybody who has played Valhalla’s predecessor, Odyssey. And it works almost exactly the same way, simply requiring you to hold the down button on the d-pad to bring up a command menu. From there, all you need to do is select the appropriate icon.
Unlike in other RPGs like, say, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, you don’t actually get to choose the exact time of day you want to skip to. Instead, meditating will simply skip forward to either day or night, depending on what time you perform it.
As in, meditating during the day will change it to night, and vice versa. Simple!
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a specific question you have then feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Watch Dogs: Legion Reveals Assassin’s Creed Crossover Character Darcy
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get Durendal Short Sword
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s New Sigrblot Free Update Revealed With a Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get Celtic Armor
- 5 AC Valhalla Historical Inaccuracies Only Us Nerds Care About