The world of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is teeming with things to find and interact with. Whether you’re looking to get a better idea of enemy positions or are just looking for any hidden treasures that might be lying around, Odin Sight is here to help you out. In this guide, we’ll run you through how to use Odin Sight in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and what it does.
For those unaware, Odin Sight is Valhalla’s version of the series’ long-standing ‘Eagle Vision.’ This essentially scans your surroundings when activated and marks any collectibles or other interactable objects for you to go and check out.
In addition to items of interest, Odin Sight also highlights enemies with a red outline, making it easier to work out their patrol paths and in turn, assassinate them. In other words, Odin Sight is your Eagle Vision, it’s just got a fancy, new Viking name!
How to Use Odin Sight in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Odin Sight can be activated by pressing and holding R3 on your controller. This is done by pressing down on the right analog stick until you hear a click.
At this point, the color of the world will change and a blue pulse will ripple from Eivor out into the world. You may hear some noises following this, indicating there are items in your nearby area that may be of interest to you.
Outside of that, there’s not a whole lot else you need to know about using Odin Sight. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out even more of our coverage on the game below.
- PS5 & PS4 Dominate Ubisoft Sales; Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Generates Second-Highest Profit Ever for Ubi
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s New Update Is Now Live On Consoles & PC
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris Review – Subverting Expectations
- New Trailer Released for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris
- A Future Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Could See Eivor Travel to Skye & Meet Kassandra