In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you’ll need to use all the resources you find throughout the world to help improve yourself and your settlements. Leather is one of those important materials, as you’ll need to collect it in order to improve some items. Here is everything you need to know about how to get leather in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
The first thing you should know about leather is that it is necessary for upgrading your gear. Want better armor and stats for fighting? You’re going to need to get your hands on the allotted amount of leather then.
Now that you know what you’ll use leather for, let’s talk about where to get it.
How to Get Leather in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Whenever you’re out exploring the map in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, keep your eye out for small chests. You can interact with these and loot them in order to get valuable resources.
Leather is once such resource you can find in these chests, which are indicated by gold coloring when using your Odin’s eye vision. Whenever you seen one, loot it and all the items will be added to your inventory.
Keep in mind, the gold chests that hold this item aren’t the same as the gold orbs you’ll find marked on the map. Instead, they’ll simply be small chests you can find spread about the environment.
How to Get Leather in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
- Explore the map and locate chests.
- Smaller chests with leather in them show up as gold when using your vision.
Not to be confused with gold orbs that show up on the map.
- Loot the chest and use the leather to upgrade your gear.
And that is just about everything you need to know about how to get leather in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. If you still happen to be looking for more help, why not check out our official wiki guide? You’re sure to find every guide you could ever need for the game inside.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla “The Siege of Paris” Expansion Locked in For Early August Launch
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s New Sigrblot Free Update Revealed With a Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Next Update Will Add Optional Level Scaling
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Getting Grumpy Eivor Nendoroid by Good Smile Company
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gets New Trailer Detailing Updates, Siege of Paris DLC