In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Eivor and Sigurd are going to need every resource they can get their hands on if they hope to survive the harsh Viking landscapes. Luckily, there is plenty of items about the game’s map and raiding areas they can get their hands on, including items to improve their gear. Here is everything you need to know about how to get iron ore in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How to Get Iron Ore in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Iron ore is a resource that you can find located throughout Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s open world. More often than not, you’ll be able to locate it near cliffs or on mountainsides.
You’ll know you’ve hit pay-dirt when you find a shiny dark crystal sticking out of the ground. All you have to do to mine the iron ore is use your heavy attack.
The heavy attack breaks up the item and allows you to collect it. Once you’ve got the resource, you’ll now be able to upgrade your weapons in the menus.
Certain weapons require you to have a specific amount of ore, which means that you’ll need to scavenge for more of it whenever you’ve upgraded one to a high level.
Once you have discovered Iron Ore at least once out in the wild it will then be available to purchase at any trading post for very little Silver.
How to Get Iron Ore in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
- Explore the game’s open world.
You can usually find ore most around cliffsides and mountains.
- Locate shining dark crystals on the ground and you’ll have found the ore.
- Break it with a heavy attack and then collect the iron ore.
You can use this to upgrade weapons and make them significantly stronger. You’ll need more the higher a level the weapon becomes.
- Once you have discovered Iron Ore once in the game it will appear as a purchasable item at any trading post.
That is everything you need to know about how to get iron ore in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. For more general tips and tricks, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki guide for the game.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find King Burgred’s Hideout
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Performance Mode for Consoles
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Orlog Mini-Game Is Getting a Physical Release in 2021
- 10 4K & HD Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wallpapers Perfect For Your Next Desktop Background
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get Odin Spear (Gungnir)