There are several different armor sets to find across England, each offering unique perks to suit a certain playstyle. For those who like sneaking around in the shadows, tracking down all five Hidden Ones’ Armor locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will reward you with gear perfect for stealth.
It should be noted that this armor set is one of the hardest in the game to find since every chest is hidden behind some sort of puzzle. You’ll also want to make sure you’re a fairly high power level since they’re all scattered across the country in Hidden Ones’ bureaus.
All Hidden Ones’ Armor Locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Hidden Ones’ Gloves – Ratae Bureau, Ledercestre
Go to the ruins where the bureau is and look for a hanging net of rubble nearby. Shoot it and descend into the tunnels. Just follow them continually pinging your Odin’s Sight until you find it.
Hidden Ones’ Mask – Lunden, Londinium Bureau
Once you’ve found the circular structure, turn around and look way up. You should see a tree hanging off the side of a ruin. Climb up and dive off into the water. Now swim downward and locate the breakable wooden wall. You’ll then need to hop out of the water and use your bow to shoot it out.
Further down the line you’ll encounter some metal windows that allow you to shoot breakable jars to open the next breakable wall.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Update Revealed; Wrath of the Druids Expansion Gets a Release Date
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Transmog and More Cats
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s River Raid Update Showcased in New Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Get River Raids, New Abilities & More In Tomorrow’s Big Update
- Ubisoft Promises More Post-Launch Content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla; Teases Surprises for FY 2022