If you want to upgrade Eivor’s weapons and gear to their highest level then you’ll want to visit Gunnar the Blacksmith. The trouble is, he’s all skills and no material, which means he won’t be able to make anything unless you go out and collect/purchase resources to give to him. Here’s how to get fabric in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla if you’re struggling to find some.
How to Get Fabric in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Fabric is found in smaller chests across the open-world, and also is included in some larger ones that you’ll find during Raids. Typically, you’ll find it in fairly small quantities and bundled with other resources, as you can see in the below image.
Unlike other resources in the game that can be purchased from the merchant, Fabric is only something you’ll find when looting. It cannot be bought, so always make sure you open chests and generally loot as much as possible.
As for what it’s used for, Fabric goes toward upgrading your quiver, ration pouch, and some items of apparel.
You should also see some related content below you may find helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a question you have then feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- 5 AC Valhalla Historical Inaccuracies Only Us Nerds Care About
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla The Big Finish Quest Guide: How to Beat the Builder
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get to Vinland (North America)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get Wolf & Reindeer Mounts
- 5 Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Tips You Need to Know Before Starting