For those looking to test their mettle in combat, there are eight legendary animal locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla that offer some of the game’s toughest challenges. Here we’ll be listing each one so that you can quickly track them all down.
How to Beat Legendary Animals in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
We haven’t provided a strategy break down for each one individually simply because our preferred method for beating them remained the same across the board: use a dagger such as the Koppas to get in close and counter-attack the animals just after dodging one of their attacks.
If you have the Fire Strike ability (see this guide for information), then use your adrenaline to keep your dagger on fire. It won’t take long to set them ablaze and effectively double your damage output.
For a full breakdown on that same strategy, check out our how to beat Zealots guide, which is basically the same thing. The idea is to be as quick as possible, striking just after the enemy attempts to hit you. Raven gear and anything that improves your evasion stat are helpful.
All Legendary Animal Locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Elk of Bloody Peaks, Rygjafylke
Beast of the Hills, Sciropescire
The Corpse Eaters, Oxenfordscire
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gets New Trailer Detailing Updates, Siege of Paris DLC
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids Review – In Keeping With Tradition
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds New Skills and Camera Options
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Update Revealed; Wrath of the Druids Expansion Gets a Release Date
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Transmog and More Cats