The latest update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons is out today and it comes loaded with a bunch of cool features like new black hairstyles, Turkey Day, Toy Day, and a reaction pack that finally lets players sit the heck down with their anthropomorphic island buddies, and people are stoked.
Of course, sitting was always a thing in New Horizons, but there was no way for players to sit down unless it was on a chair or a stool or a stump or something. However, villagers can plop down wherever they choose to, sometimes even blocking your path on a bridge for no apparent reason.
But now, you can use your Nook Miles to purchase the Hip Reaction collection and sit down wherever you would like.
It’s a highly-requested feature for quite some time, so players on Twitter and Reddit have begun to share their experiences with the new sitting reaction, and boy, it’s hella charming.
Sitting on the floor during a workout session is a mood for sure.
This is now possible.
OK, but can we not sit on the dirty floor of a store? Gross.
This Charlie Brown recreation is spot-on.
We can sit in leaf piles now!
And this is one of the most wholesome things you’ll see today:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is available exclusively on the Nintendo Switch. If you want to take a little tour of Nintendo’s official New Horizons island, you can do so right here, but just as a heads-up: it’s a mess!
- More Free Content Is in Development for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Says Nintendo
- Hokko Life Has a Long Way to Go Before It Can Compete With Animal Crossing
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend
- Animal Crossing & Pokemon Crossover With These Adorable Fan-Made Stickers
- More Seasonal Updates Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons