Complete the Asgard Story Arc
This is likely to be a bit of a no-brainer for most Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players, but since the Asgard quest arc is entirely optional it’s possible that many people have missed out.
And that would be a huge shame, too, because it’s easily Assassin’s Creed’s best mythological storyline to date, taking place across two fairly large open-world maps that spotlight iconic locations in Norse mythology.
If you aren’t sure how to trigger the questline you can check out our dedicated guide. But in brief, all you need to do is build the Seer’s hut at Ravensthorpe after Valka joins the settlement.
The Asgard quest arc is pretty substantial and takes around five hours to complete. There are several special collectibles and points of interest to explore in both Asgard and Jotunheim, too.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Rollo’s Traitor: Who the Traitor Is in the Old Wounds Quest
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s River Raid Update Showcased in New Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Get River Raids, New Abilities & More In Tomorrow’s Big Update
- Ubisoft Promises More Post-Launch Content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla; Teases Surprises for FY 2022
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Beat Leofrith