Complete the Asgard Story Arc
This is likely to be a bit of a no-brainer for most Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players, but since the Asgard quest arc is entirely optional it’s possible that many people have missed out.
And that would be a huge shame, too, because it’s easily Assassin’s Creed’s best mythological storyline to date, taking place across two fairly large open-world maps that spotlight iconic locations in Norse mythology.
If you aren’t sure how to trigger the questline you can check out our dedicated guide. But in brief, all you need to do is build the Seer’s hut at Ravensthorpe after Valka joins the settlement.
The Asgard quest arc is pretty substantial and takes around five hours to complete. There are several special collectibles and points of interest to explore in both Asgard and Jotunheim, too.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Fan Makes an Amazing PS5 Kit Cover
- New Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Patch Incoming With Fix For Yule Festival
- PS5 & PS4 Dominate Ubisoft Sales; Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Generates Second-Highest Profit Ever for Ubi
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s New Update Is Now Live On Consoles & PC
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris Review – Subverting Expectations