Complete the Asgard Story Arc
This is likely to be a bit of a no-brainer for most Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players, but since the Asgard quest arc is entirely optional it’s possible that many people have missed out.
And that would be a huge shame, too, because it’s easily Assassin’s Creed’s best mythological storyline to date, taking place across two fairly large open-world maps that spotlight iconic locations in Norse mythology.
If you aren’t sure how to trigger the questline you can check out our dedicated guide. But in brief, all you need to do is build the Seer’s hut at Ravensthorpe after Valka joins the settlement.
The Asgard quest arc is pretty substantial and takes around five hours to complete. There are several special collectibles and points of interest to explore in both Asgard and Jotunheim, too.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gets New Trailer Detailing Updates, Siege of Paris DLC
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids Review – In Keeping With Tradition
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds New Skills and Camera Options
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Update Revealed; Wrath of the Druids Expansion Gets a Release Date
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Transmog and More Cats