If you’re looking to play a stealthy or non-lethal playthrough in Watch Dogs Legion then you’ll probably want to know how to distract enemies. This can be particularly useful to make them look the other way so you can sneak up and perform a stealth takedown while they’re completely unaware. Here’s how to distract enemies in Watch Dogs Legion.
Distracting Enemies in Watch Dogs Legion
When you come across an enemy you want to distract, make sure you’ve got your reticle on them by moving the right analog stick.
Once they’re in your reticle, simply press LB on Xbox One or L1 on PS4 to jam their cellphone. This will distract them for a few seconds, which should be enough time for you to sneak up and perform a stealth takedown on them.
It’s worth noting that there is a cooldown on your ‘distract’ ability. This gauge can be found in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
If you’re looking for another way to distract an enemy and move them out of your way, then be sure to keep an eye out for security cameras dotted around the environment. You can focus your reticle on these and press LB/ L1 again to attract enemies to their location if they’re close enough.
How to Distract Enemies
- Focus your reticle on the enemy you want to distract.
- Tap LB/L1 to distract the enemy for a few seconds.
- You won’t be able to distract another enemy until the ability has cooled down. The cooldown gauge is in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- You can also hijack cameras and attract enemies to their location if they’re close enough.
- Watch Dogs Legion Giveaway: Win a PS4 Copy (With PS5 Upgrade) by Sharing Your Comments [UPDATED]
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Buy Guns? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Customize & Buy Cars? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion Masks Guide: All Mask Locations (Default Mask)
- Watch Dogs Legion: All Bagley Memory Locations