Watch Dogs Legion has arrived, and that means it’s time to hack the city of London. You can hack just about anyone and anything and use it to your advantage. These hacking abilities perfectly complement those trying to go for a pacifist, stealthy playthrough of the game. If this sounds like you, then you’ll probably want to know how to crouch and sneak around in Watch Dogs Legion.
Crouching & Sneaking Around in Watch Dogs Legion
You can press in the left analog stick (L3) on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to crouch in Watch Dogs Legion.
To sneak around, simply move the left analog stick when crouched and your character will slowly move around when crouching. This makes it more difficult to be spotted by enemies, which is perfect for using stealth takedowns to get them out of your way.
Stealth takedowns can be performed by crouching and approaching an enemy. When you’re close enough and as long as you’ve remained undetected, simply press Square on PS4 or X on Xbox One to perform a stealth takedown.
Crouching and stealth takedowns are almost always a viable way of approaching a missions. This allows you to take out enemies one by one, without having to get into a huge fight where you’ll be outnumbered.
Crouching and Sneaking in Watch Dogs Legion
- Press the left analog stick in (L3) to crouch.
- Move the left analog stick in the direction you want to move to slowly sneak around.
- Press Square/ X when undetected and close to an enemy to perform a stealth takedown.
There you have everything you need to know on how to crouch and sneak around in Watch Dogs Legion. For more tips, tricks, and guides head over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite or check out more coverage below.
- Watch Dogs Legion Giveaway: Win a PS4 Copy (With PS5 Upgrade) by Sharing Your Comments [UPDATED]
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Buy Guns? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Customize & Buy Cars? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion Masks Guide: All Mask Locations (Default Mask)
- Watch Dogs Legion: All Bagley Memory Locations