The bad guys that roam the streets of Watch Dogs Legion’s rendition of the city of London are smart when it comes to fighting. They’ll face you with their hands up, guarding themselves from any punches you might throw their way. You’re probably wondering how to break enemy guard in Watch Dogs Legion, then so you can give them a knockout blow. Here’s how to do exactly that.
Breaking Enemy Guard in Watch Dogs Legion
When an enemy is facing you with their hands up in front of them, press Triangle on PS4 or Y on Xbox One to break their guard.
Doing this will also cause your character to punch the enemy after breaking their guard. Use this to chain together a few blows after immediately breaking an enemy’s guard to quickly put them to rest.
It’s worth pointing out here that if you try and break an enemy’s guard when they’re not blocking will cause them to push you away. This animation also staggers your character a bit and leaves them open to enemy attacks, so make sure you’re only breaking the enemy guard when you see their fists up in front of them.
How to Break Enemy Guard in Watch Dogs Legion
- Wait for an enemy to raise their guard.
They will raise their fists in front of them when they’re guarding.
- Press Triangle on PS4 or Y on Xbox One to break enemy guard and hit them.
- DON’T press Triangle or Y when an enemy is not guarding. They will push you away and this leaves you open to attack.
- Watch Dogs Legion Giveaway: Win a PS4 Copy (With PS5 Upgrade) by Sharing Your Comments [UPDATED]
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Buy Guns? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Customize & Buy Cars? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion Masks Guide: All Mask Locations (Default Mask)
- Watch Dogs Legion: All Bagley Memory Locations