Modern Warfare and Warzone’s Halloween event is due to begin very soon. Exactly what the event will entail, we’re not so sure, but some of the skins that will probably feature have leaked, including a set based on the Saw movies. So that you can creep people out in Verdansk, here’s everything you need to know about how to get the Saw Clown Skin (Billy) in Modern Warfare.
Before we go on to what you need to do to get him, note that the set isn’t actually out at the time of this guide’s writing. We know what it includes and what you’ll need to do to get it, but you’ll likely have to wait until the Halloween event begins to actually get it. As soon as it is available, we’ll be sure to update you here.
How to Get Saw Clown Skin (Billy) in Modern Warfare
Once the Saw pack is live, you’ll need to head to the store tab in Modern Warfare or Warzone to buy it with CoD Points, whether you’ve bought them will real-world money or earned them from the battle pass.
It’ll cost 2,400 CoD Points, so make sure you’ve got those, and confirm your purchase. It’ll include the following items:
- Billy – Legendary Operator Skin
- Confession – CR-56 AMAX Blueprint
- Death Trap – Model 680 Blueprint
- Phlebotomist – Combat Knife Blueprint
- Pain Train – Truck Vehicle Skin
- Let’s Play a Game – Charm
- Play Me – Sticker
- SAW – Calling Card
- The Choice is Yours – Emblem
- Spiral Cut – Spray
It’s not clear quite yet who the Operator the Saw Clown Skin is for (it’ll be made clear when you purchase the pack when it’s officially out) but you will need to head to the Operators tab and press triangle/Y to customize the character to make the skin active.
- Modern Warfare & Warzone: How to Get Grim Reaper Ghost Skin
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Event Is Exactly What Warzone Needs More Of
- Modern Warfare & Warzone: How to Get Pumpkin Head
- Modern Warfare: How to Get Cleaver in Warzone
- Modern Warfare: How to Play Warzone Night Mode