Weekly challenges aren’t the only new thing to hit Fortnite each and every Thursday. On the same day each week, Epic Games releases a number of XP Coins onto Fortnite’s map. Collecting these will earn your XP to help you level up your Battle Pass, as their name suggests, but you’ll need to track them down all across the map. That’s why you’re lucky we’ve done all the legwork for you, as in this guide, you’ll find all Fortnite week 8 XP Coin locations for your convenience.
The XP Coins usually release between 9am and 10am ET every Thursday.
Here are the coins up for grabs this week:
- 4 Green Coins
- 3 Blue Coins
- 2 Purple Coins
- 1 Gold Coin
Green Coins award players with 5,000 XP, Blue are 6,500 XP, Purple provides 10,000 XP, and Gold give 15,000 XP. That means there’s 74,500 XP up for grabs just by wandering around the map and collecting them.
Fortnite Week 8 XP Coin Locations Map
The Gold XP Coin can be found at the Panther’s Prowl landmark, at the very end of the statue’s tail. The Purple Coins can be found just south east of The Authority and in the northwest region of the Stark Industries named risen area.
If you’re struggling to find any of the coins, you can check out this handy video guide below that’ll guide you through each and every one of them.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 9 XP Coin Locations Guide
- Fortnite Heart Lake Location: Where to Catch Fish in Heart Lake
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 9 Challenge Guide
- Fortnite Celebrates Halloween With Fortnitemares 2020 Event
- Fortnite Witch Broom Locations: Where to Find & Travel 100 Meters on a Witch Broom